Going Bigger After First Breast Augmentation

I just got Saline breast implants 16 days ago. I am 24 years old, 5'1 in height and weighs 100 lbs. Before, I was about a 34A but could fit into a 32B bra. I had 275CC implants put in. I am really regretting not going bigger. I really think I should have went to get 325CC implants. If I decide to go bigger by 50CC, how much bigger would it be, and how long would I have to wait to have it done? Also, how much would it cost? Can I still use the saline implants I currently have?

You should wait for them to heal before making any changes

Maggie,

Your problem is very common - deciding that you want larger implants. However, please be patient as you should allow your body to recover from the surgery you just had. Every time you have additional surgeries, you are undergoing a small, but real risk. So, it is best to wait and not make any rash decisions. However, if you do decide to change your implant size, I would suggest going with more than a 50 cc change - this small amount will not be appreciable. Additionally, you will need different implants than the ones you currently have since there is a recommended fill volume specific for each implant. So, the cost will likely be similar to your initial surgery. Also, you may want to consider silicone implants if you have your implants changed out.

I hope you find this helpful.