Gender Ressaignment Surgery Doctor Referral? (photo)

I am searching for a Gender Reassignment Surgery Doctor in the Las Vegas NV area I am planing to have my breast surgery mid next year then the reassignment surgery as soon as I can after, I live full time female and I will be graduating from Pal Mitchell the school St George early next year then I am moving to Nevada to work so I want to get connected with a doctor as soon as possible Thanks Janessa Wickham

Finding the Right Surgeon?

+1

Thank you for the question and picture.

It will be up to you to do your due diligence in the process of plastic surgeon selection. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

You will find, while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  

I hope the attached link helps.