Tumscent liposuction: Is it Safe to Have a Touch-up?

I had 7 mos ago lipo on my abdomen/lower back flanks/ and bra rolls and I'm still not happy, so I'm going back in for a touch up on those areas under general , is it safe to go back in for the touch up ?

Touch-ups following tumescent liposuction

+1
At 7 months following tumescent liposuction of the abdomen/lower back/flanks and bra roll, it should be safe to have a "touch-up" liposuction.  That said, not everyone should necessarily have a second liposuction in the same area.  Your surgeon will want to determine if your skin tone is good enough to warrant another surgery and if there is a significant amount of fat remaining to justify the procedure.  Best wishes.

San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Touch up Liposuction is safe

+1

Yes, as long as you don't have significant medical problems, it should be okay.  Check with your doctor to be sure before proceeding.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS