What's the cost of tumescent liposuction in NYC from a REPUTABLE surgeon?

What's the cost of tumescent liposuction for these areas: triceps, inner and outer thighs, love handles, upper and lower abdominal area? And is it realistic to get this procedure in one sitting in all of these trouble areas? I tend to shy away from medication. Having this kind of procedure is a giant shock and I am not sure I will be able to handle it, so I am trying to find out the best way to approach it for my comfort level. I am 5'3" and approximately 121 pounds.
Here is a link to help you find a doctor in your area

+1
      This will probably cost around $10,000 or so.  I think it makes sense to do all the procedures at the same time.