What is the Future of Stretch Marks Therapy Post-Isolagen Bankruptcy?

In light of the recent bankruptcy filed by Isolagen whose novel technique included infusing fibroblasts into into the dermis of the stretch marks area, what is the future of stretch marks therapy now? I realize Fraxel is a somewhat effective option for individuals with white silvery stretch marks but numerous sessions are required and there is no guarantee. What is the current line of research being attempted since I do not mind waiting years until more effective technology is developed.

The use of Isologen in stretch marks is controversial

+1

The use of Isologen in stretch marks is controversial. Fractional laser therapy has been shown to give improvement in most cases of stretch marks.

Chicago Dermatologist