Upper lip burned due to waxing, how would these marks be categorized and what would be the cost of the treatment? (photo)

I went to a salon for upper lip wax and they burned it. I don't how exactly to describe these marks. Can you please help and tell me the approximate amount for the treatment? ( Please mention the amount) What are the marks called? The salon manager agreed to do the settlement outside the court so how much should I charge them. What will be the cost of treatment?

Burn on Upper Lip

+1
We would have to see you in the office to see the extent of the damage, however, after wound care I typically start people on lightening creams to prevent rebound hyperpigmentation.  Make an appointment with a cosmetic dermatologist.  Best, Dr. Emer.