Fractional Laser for Large Pores on Nose?

About ten years ago, I had a CO2 Laser peel (one pass) followed by Erbium Yag Laser, with very good results. About a year and a half later, I began developing some very large pores on the sides of my nose. Could the Fractional laser improve this condition, or would it likely make it worse?

Large pores on the nose

Fractional co2 laser and chemical peels may help with pores on the nose.  A combination regimen with retinoids may help improve the visibility of pores. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Likely better...

I would first of all get on a good skin care regimen. This is probably the most important thing to limit further problems. The fractional CO2 is certainly something to consider. Unlike the lasers you experienced in years past the recovery should be shorter with less redness and flaking.

Robert Frank, MD
Munster Plastic Surgeon