Fractional Laser for Large Pores on Nose?

About ten years ago, I had a CO2 Laser peel (one pass) followed by Erbium Yag Laser, with very good results. About a year and a half later, I began developing some very large pores on the sides of my nose. Could the Fractional laser improve this condition, or would it likely make it worse?

Likely better...

+1

I would first of all get on a good skin care regimen. This is probably the most important thing to limit further problems. The fractional CO2 is certainly something to consider. Unlike the lasers you experienced in years past the recovery should be shorter with less redness and flaking.

Munster Plastic Surgeon