Ask a doctor

What Options do I Have for Filling Forehead Dent, Filler, Fat Graft, etc? (photo)

I've had a this forehead dent since I was four, when I hit my head on something hard. It has always bothered me. I'm thinking it's compressed layers of my skin or necrosis of fat with underlying scar tissue. How would I be able to fix this? Fat graft? Juvederm? Botox?

Doctor Answers (2)

Filling Forehead Dent


Fillers such as Juvederm will provide  temporary correction of the forehead depression. Fat grafting will give you  permanent improvement. Botox, a neuromodulator, will limit muscular contraction but this will not improve the contour of your forehead. 

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 14 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.