Ask a doctor

Is there a surgeon in Houston specializing in abdominal component separation surgeries for hernia repair?

Because of my insurance I prefer a surgeon at memorial Hermann hospital.
Here is a link to help you find a doctor in your area

Doctor Answers 1

Component seperation

I would ask your general surgeon or look at the university plastic surgery programs in Houston.  There is likely to be several in your area.  Good luck

Have a question? Ask a doctor

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.