Shall I Go for Erbium Yag Again Even After Having 3 Sessions Which Gave Me Half Results

i had erbium laser and got just ok result so shall i now go fr fraxel or erbium yag again? also i think the person who did my erbium yag was not well trained and decreased the heat whenever he saw me in a bit pain irrespective of my scars, maybe due to which i got partial results so shall i now opt for erbium or fraxel(much more expensive)?

Secondary Laser treatment

+1

Laser treatments vary depending on the operator and the settigs used for the treatment.  Therefore, your treatment results may be better with another Erbium treatment.  Fractionaly CO2 laser resurfacing is a great option for someone who has not been happy with previous laser results.  It allows for resurfacing as well as skin tightening. 

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Fractional Erbium laser for scar treatment

+1

I suggest at least 5 treatments spaced 4 weeks apart for Fractional erbium laser for scar treatments!

It takes at least 6 months after the last treatment to see the final results!

Good luck!

Tal T. Roudner, MD, FACS
Coral Gables Plastic Surgeon