I'm having flu-like symptoms 5 days post-op from a breast augmentation. Is this a cause for concern? (photo)

I had my breast augmentation on Monday morning, now it's Friday evening. (Saline 380cc submuscular) Since Wednesday, I noticed slight discomfort when breathing deeply and my lungs and diaphragm feel irritated, but NO shortness of breath or pain. I feel like I am coming down with the flu, temperature is 99.1 with ibuprofen in my system. I have NO rash, red streaks, or unusual warmth on my breasts. Should I be concerned? What symptoms are cause for concern post-op? Thank you for your time.

Concern?

+2
Although patients do occasionally get the flu after surgery, I would not feel comfortable writing off you symptoms to that diagnosis. I would suggest calling your surgeon to review the symptoms, and he or she can advise you about what you should do, and whether you need to be seen.  Symptoms of infection can be similar to flu symptoms. 

All the best.