How big are Laser Liposuction incisions on the abdomen area?

Liposuction incisions

+2
Incisions for liposuction are usually about 1 cm or less in length.  Some surgeons close the incisions and others let them heal on their own.

Incision length

+1
Thanks for the question, I typically use a needle just like putting in an IV so I dont even use sutures, with time the scarring is minimal and almost looks like a bug bite

Ryan Neinstein, MD, FRCSC

Size of incisions

+1
Most incisions are quite small and do not need closure.  Some may be quarter of an inch to half an inch depending upon the size of the cannula used to remove fat. Incisions are usually placed low on the abdomen in the are covered by bathing suits and possibly in the belly button area.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

LASER lipo incisions

+1
Laser liposuction incision as the same size as tumescent liposuction incisions. Very small about 3-4 mm.

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS