Redness & Indentation After Vein Treatment - What Can I Do to Fix This? (photo)

A month ago I received Cutera laser on my nostrils for spider veins. Within 30 minutes I blistered, it took more than 2 weeks to heal. Now I have these huge indentions on nostril, a smaller round crater one on the other. This obviously incredibly worse than the spider veins. The doctor has me using Neocutis bio restorative serum w/ psp and tazorac at night but as you can see my skin is red and I see no improvement. I have also been using mederma in the morning.How can i make this better faster?

Nose vein treatment

+1

It looks that you have a burn scar. There is nothing to do now other that wait till the scar matures. Later revaluate in 3-6 months. May consider CO2 laser resurfacing for improvement