Is It Possible to Fix a Hole Caused by a Navel Piercing? (photo)

I have small hole on top of my belly caused by a navel ring. It has never closed and I would like to fix since it looks ugly. What can I do and how much would it cost? Thanks.

Navel piercing scars and belly button scars

+1

Piercing scars on the navel are amenable to layered closure and repair. I perform these in my outpatient office under sterile conditions to minimize further scarring. 

Web reference: http://www.surgery90210.com/cosmetic-dermatology/38/scar-revision.aspx

Fixing a hole from a piercing

+1

I fix pulled out earring holes and stretched earring holes (and gauges) all the time. It's an easy procedure for an experienced surgeon, and for the patient. You will have a tiny stitch or two after the excision of the hole, but following proper post-care you should end up with something hardly detectable and much better than the divet you have currently.

Hole from piercint

+1

You can have the hole cut out and sewn up with stitches. You will be left with a line scar which could be raised or flat. It will become less visible with time, but will never disappear