Can I Finance a Surgery As a Non-US-citizen?

I'm German, but will be in the U.S for an internship this year. I was wondering, if it's possible for a non-American to have plastic surgery (breast augmentation + nose surgery) in the U.S. And if yes, can I also finance it? In Germany, students aren't allowed to take loans from banks for financing projects unless their parents sign a guarantee of payment for them. How would financing work in my case, if it does at all?

Plastic surgery fo foreigner in the USA

+1

You should be able to have surgery in the USA as a foreigner. Financing maybe difficult to find but you should look into finding a financing from your home country who may offer financing!

Good luck

Coral Gables Plastic Surgeon