Used Fillers and Laser Treatment with Little Improvement but Not Satisfying? (photo)

i had fillers two times, and laser treatment 4 time buts still dint get the useful response, last time i posted this and got to know about mini face lift and silicon injections. Let me know please is this long lasting or i hv to take these injection forever. i am uploading my pics also and tell me the time period till how much it gonna take to get a perfect skin.

In our office we have 2 lasers done together that would give you great results Profractional laser and micro laser peel.  If after that treatment you were looking for more we would recommend a mini face lift to stretch out your skin  from the scar that are deep. You should see a PS to help you give you permanent options for you situation. Good luck.

Acne scarring

Acne scarring is tough to treat and laser and fillers have been of some help. Some are suggesting using Laviv "off-label" to help with the scarring.

Acne Scarring and options including silicone, mini face lift, lasers, fillers

All those options can get your improvement with your acne scarring but they will be on the subtler side. I would suggest a multi layered new approach with co2 laser resurfacing. Your scars can improve remarkably.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon