Used Fillers and Laser Treatment with Little Improvement but Not Satisfying? (photo)

i had fillers two times, and laser treatment 4 time buts still dint get the useful response, last time i posted this and got to know about mini face lift and silicon injections. Let me know please is this long lasting or i hv to take these injection forever. i am uploading my pics also and tell me the time period till how much it gonna take to get a perfect skin.

Hello

In our office we have 2 lasers done together that would give you great results Profractional laser and micro laser peel.  If after that treatment you were looking for more we would recommend a mini face lift to stretch out your skin  from the scar that are deep. You should see a PS to help you give you permanent options for you situation. Good luck.