Ask a doctor

Filler injections for dark under eye circles? (photo)

I have tiny veins and pigmentation. My skin is very thin. I am looking for a experienced dr that deals with injecting eye tough. I live in NJ willing to go to NY. what would be the best non surgical procedure. Im afraid of getting a biofilm injection. PS: willing to be a model.....My husband said i use to look like JLO now he says i llok like my mom. 51 yrs old.....

No doctor answers yet