Would Filler Help This Indented Scar Between my Eyebrows? (photo)

What would you recommend for treatment of this 20+year old scar between my eyebrows? I have already tried botox, xeomin, dysport, 3 smart xide dot therapy treatments, tca chemical peels and all have left me unsatisfied. The indentation bothers me more than the actual scar line itself. The line is pretty white/skin color. Would filler help? If not, what would you recommend?

Subcision of scar on the forehead

+1

With local anestheia, the scar can be subcised and filler placed beneath the depression. Consult with a dermatologic surgeon who would be aware of the procedure.

Washington Dermatologic Surgeon

Frown Line Treatment

+1
  You have a typical appearance of a frown line.  It is caused by over active frown muscle.  First you would need to have your frown muscles treated with Botox or similar neuromodulator medication.  Only then it would make sense to fill the existing crease.  Of course fillers in that area need to be used judiciously to avoid scarring of the skin.
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon