Fatty Tissue Clogging my Drain Tube After Tummy Tuck/lipo. How Can I Unclog It at Home? Not Milking

Milking doesn't work moving the fatty tissue clog, but it only allows me to drain what is in the tube which is less than 1/4 in a 24 hour period. Dr. continues to tell me to milk. I am out of the country and I am not sure he understands me. My stomach remains numb and swollen/ FULL/Tight ant it pulls my stitches. One stitch area burst open so I was given antibiotics to prevent infection. Skin in stomach beginning to swell with hives and itch and burn. What is this called, help.

+1

A photo might help to determine what might be going on, but even so, the advice would be the same--you need to be seen for a physical examination preferably by a plastic surgeon wherever you are. This will not be solved over the internet!

Concerns after Tummy Tuck Surgery; Surgeon out of Country?

+1

As you can imagine, despite good intentions, online consultants will not be able to provide you with good advice. Based on your description, and the fact that your plastic surgeon is out of the country, I think you will do best by seeking consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon in your area.  Physical examination is necessary to rule out  concerns such as allergies, infection, or seroma (fluid accumulation).

If you have a primary care doctor, he/she may be able to refer you to a plastic surgeon for consultation. Your plastic surgeon may also be a resource when it comes to helping you find a consultant.