Fat Transfer to Eyebrows and Forehead - Is This Possible?

I am a 26 year old female with premature aging/gauntness of the face due to severe stress the past couple years. I have decided to get fat transfer done to the malar and submalar areas as well as the chin and jawline to restore the oval face I once had. I'd also like fat tranferred to my gaunt forehead and my eyebrow area, on the browbone and just under it for more beautiful eyes, it seems I have lost fat there and my eyes are looking a little bit 'hooded' compared to before...is this possible?

Fat transfer to eyebrows and forehead

+4

Fa transfer is absolutely possible to the forehead and eyebrows.  We prefer autologous nontraumatized fat-fascial grafts (LiveFIll) for several reasons:

The grafts are in a single place, and are easy to alter if needed.  Fat injection often goes into several layers and can be difficult to modify if there is a problem.  Fat injection involves placement of an asiprated and then injected fat specimen, reducing viability.  Fat-fascial grafts are more viable (alive) when placed, so survival is more predictable and higher.

As plastic surgery progresses and evolves, we are recognizing more and more areas that can be augmented, achieving more natural rejuvenation. 

Definitely an improvement on "facelift eyes browlift" paradigm of the past!

Web reference: http://www.drbrent.com/livefill-proc.php

Facial fat grafting to the eyelids, forehead, etc.

+2

micro-fat grafting of the face can include that of the entire face- cheeks, forehead, upper and lower eyelids, jaw line, lips, nasolabial folds, temple, and forehead wrikels. I have been extremely pleases with the reuslts of facial fat grafting in my patients. they have had a very natural and glowing look.

Web reference: http://www.beautifulself.com/p_facial_fat_grafting.htm

Fat transfer

+1
Fat transfer is a viable option to rejuvenate and restore lost volume in the face (malar, submalar, etc.), forehead and peri orbital (around the eyes) region. The method of fat transfer should be specific for the face (e.g. very small increments with specific cannulas for different area and some areas prefer micro-fat transfer. Make sure you choose a surgeon who is boared certified. Best of luck.

Fat transfer to the eyebrows and forehead area works well.

+1

Fat transfer to the areas you asked about, the eyebrows and forehead, is an excellent way to restore lost volume and rejuvenate the face.

FAT GRAFTING WORKS TO RESTORE FACIAL VOLUME

+1

FAT GRAFTING for premature aging, gauntness, and normal aging fat volume loss of the

• forehead / temporal
  • eyebrow
  • peri orbital area
  • malar
  • submalar areas
  • nose
  • lips
  • chin
  • jawwline

is a great option.

Montreal Plastic Surgeon

Fat transfer

+1

Fat transfer to the brow area and temple is ideal and yield great rejuvenation results.

In the forehead center may look lumpy, or raise the forehead, other methods are better, such as laser if you are candidate

Fat filler

+1

Fat is a great filler for the brow regions.  It is also good for the temple areas (lateral forehead).  However, it is not ideal for the central forehead area.

Dr Taban

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Panfacial augmentation with fat injections

+1

we have learned a great deal in the last decade about volume restoration of the face. Filling the areas you mentioned can make a big difference in some people. It rejuvenates the appearance as much of the "aged" appearance is fat atrophy and secondary lack of support causing the eyebrows to fall, lowering the upper eyelids, falling of the mid cheek pushing on the smile fold, dropping the jowl, etc. The appropriate filler may be disputed by different physicians. Be careful with such a thick filler as fat injections near the eye and between the eyebrows. There are risks and they should be discussed by the physician prior to the treatment with fat injections.

Fat transfer is possible to brow

+1

Fat transfers do very well in eyebrow and forhead. Not for fine lines but for loss of volume or depressions. As you grow older, you will loose some fat from the orbital and cheek areas. Fat transfers do great and last a lifetime when done correctly.

Fat transfer to the eyebrow area is possible

+1

Fat grafting or fat transfer can be used to improve volume lost from the lateral eyebrow area. This is a great way to improve the little bit of hooding that you've noticed. The benefit of addressing this area in addition to your malar/submalar, chin and jawline regions is that it will tend to more fully address your concerns and help to reframe your eyes.

Web reference: http://www.drlamperti.com/treatments/facial-fat-grafting