What is the Fastest Way to Lose Weight Through Surgery?

I am 15 and I was thinking about liposuction, but I don't think that make you weigh less does it? Would I be able to get the procedure if my parent is with me? I want to lose about 75 pounds as fast as possible.

Liposuction is NOT for weight loss

+1

Liposuction is NOT a weight loss technique.  It is designed to remove excess fat with the goal of contouring certain areas and making those areas smaller.  The amount of weight that actualy comes off is not alot, even on bigger liposuction patients.  For weight loss, a well designed diet and exercise program work great.  It can take alot of hard work, but this is the best way for weight loss.  There are those who need weight loss surgery ( gastric banding, etc.), but these are not appropriate for someone who is 15.  I hope this helps.

Barrington Plastic Surgeon