Facelift for a 35 Year Old?

I am only 35. My body look like 20 but my face look so old due my job which is in the kitchen all the time by the grill. I don't like looking at my face in the mirror. It scares and stresses me out. Do I need a Facelift? Thank you

Your work can wear out your face

While rare, a face lift can be the best option for a younger patient.

The mid-thirties patients I had who have had very successful facial rejuvenations, which included facelifts, were a tennis pro and a ski instructor. Both are healthy, youthful people whose lifestyle weathered their faces prematurely. I suspect that your exposure at work resembles the same effect.

They responded beautifully to lift, fills, and minor behavior modification with a great outcome both short term and long term.

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon