Face is Darker Than Skin

my face is getting darker but my hand and legs are very very white. any suggestions? help needed !!

Face darker than body

Certainly it is not unusual to be darker on sun-exposed facial skin than protected body skin, but it sounds as if your facial skin is becoming much darker than you're accustomed. You should see a dermatologist in consultation to determine if their is a metabolic problem. Some people have melasma, a facial darkening situation, that can be exacerbated by hormonal imbalances, and then start to use lightening creams containing hydroquinone. Rarely, the chemical itself darkens the skin via depositing a pigment in the dermis, called acquired ochronosis. The hydroquinone must be stopped. There have also been creams containing silver that can cause generalized darkening.