Face is Darker Than Skin

my face is getting darker but my hand and legs are very very white. any suggestions? help needed !!

Face darker than body

+1

Certainly it is not unusual to be darker on sun-exposed facial skin than protected body skin, but it sounds as if your facial skin is becoming much darker than you're accustomed. You should see a dermatologist in consultation to determine if their is a metabolic problem. Some people have melasma, a facial darkening situation, that can be exacerbated by hormonal imbalances, and then start to use lightening creams containing hydroquinone. Rarely, the chemical itself darkens the skin via depositing a pigment in the dermis, called acquired ochronosis. The hydroquinone must be stopped. There have also been creams containing silver that can cause generalized darkening.