Surgery to Correct Facial Asymmetry Caused by Bell's Palsy?

When I was born, the doctor paralysed my face with forceps. I had Bell's palsy for over a month and as a result, my face is now very asymmetrical. One side of my face is normal; the other side is flatter and narrower; my eye is slightly lower (which I'm pretty sure nothing can help); my lower lip is more to that side, as is my chin.

Is there anything that can be done? I don't care about cost and understand all the emotional repurcussions of surgery but I'm fed up of being upset and disgusted all the time.

Managment of facial asymmetry after Bell's Palsy

This is a complex problem and can be improved but not completely corrected. It may involve a combination of skin, soft tissue, fat, muscle, bone surgery. It will likely require multiple procedures and possibly multiple specialists. Seek a consultaion with a board certified plastic surgeon and discuss the options for management. You may also seek the services of a otolaryngologist or oral surgeon.