Can I Use Latisse While I Still Have Lash Extensions?

I have eyelash extensions right now because my lashes are so short and thin that I hate going without them. Can I use Latisse while I still have lash extensions at least until they fall off and grow out in about a month?

Latisse can be used with eyelash extensions

+2

You sure can use Latisse while you are wearing artificial eyelashes. If they are the kind you put on and remove each day, then apply the Latisse when the lashes are off. If they are the more permanent kind or lash extensions, then you can apply the Latisse with the lashes still on.

Get ready to throw those things out though because in about 6-8 weeks your real lashes will start to sprout.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Yes to Latisse and eyelash extensions

+2

Yes you may use Latisse while you are wearing eyelash extensions.  Hopefully you will be happy with your new lashes from Latisse and will no longer feel the need for extensions since these can damage the lashes.

West Orange Oculoplastic Surgeon

Latisse and eyelash extensions

+1

Yes, Latisse works even if you have eyelash extensions. The great thing about Latisse is that your eyelashes are YOUR eyelashes. Latisse works by making your normal eyelashes grow longer and more full. Wearing extensions will not change that. Anything that you use safely on your eyelashes now is safe to use on your eyelashes with Latisse.

Philadelphia Oculoplastic Surgeon