Eyebrow Scar Removal and Waxing? (photo)

i recently had an accident and have to have 2 layers of stitches done on my eyebrows (one for the skin and one for the muscle) i got the stitches taken out about 2 weeks ago but i am wondering when i can start getting them waxed again? also if you have advice about permanent makeup or hair transfers to the eyebrow area? i need to see how to get this scar disguised as best as possible. I'm honestly really stressed about it.

Scar

+1

You are only two weeks after the injury and repair. Allow the passage of at least 9 months. This scar should fade with time.

Scar revision for a large eyebrow scar

+1

I would begin treatment with pulsed dye scar laser followed by surgical scar revision if necessary.  The pulsed dye scar laser can help with:

1. Redness of the scar
  2. Hypertrophy

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS