Under eye winkles: How Can I prevent them? (Photo)

I am 30. I am beginning to notice under eye winkles when I smile. I am 5' 6" and weigh 120 lbs. but my face is chubby. How can I fix this or prevent the lines. Pics attached. I don't show age anywhere else on my body other than my eyes.

Eyelid wrinkles

+1
Eyelid skin is often the first signs of aging since it is very thin skin. If you have a history of allergies, this can also cause wrinkling of the skin. However, if the wrinkles are noticeable when you smile, then treatments such as Botox or Dysport can help improve these dynamic wrinkles. You should consider seeing an eyelid specialist for lower eyelid treatment and evaluation, however, since you are young and this is a complex area around your eye.

Austin Oculoplastic Surgeon