Under Eye Filler and Severe Pressure on Forehead?

I had a undereye filler injected a month ago and have had some headaches and pressure around the eye that lasted a week.Then all pain and pressure feeling went away for like two weeks.Now I started having extreme pressure in my forehead and headaches all around my head.I went to see a doctor and had some X-rays for my forehead which showed a sinus infection in my forehead.I haven't mentioned to the doctor I have done an undereye filler injection.Could the undereye filler cause this problem?

This is probably just a sinus infection and coincidentally had fillers applied to the tear troughs recently. Give it time and if you're still concerned, follow up with your medical provider