Under Eye Filler and Severe Pressure on Forehead?

I had a undereye filler injected a month ago and have had some headaches and pressure around the eye that lasted a week.Then all pain and pressure feeling went away for like two weeks.Now I started having extreme pressure in my forehead and headaches all around my head.I went to see a doctor and had some X-rays for my forehead which showed a sinus infection in my forehead.I haven't mentioned to the doctor I have done an undereye filler injection.Could the undereye filler cause this problem?

+1

This is probably just a sinus infection and coincidentally had fillers applied to the tear troughs recently. Give it time and if you're still concerned, follow up with your medical provider

Under Eye Fillers Is Not The Cause of Your Sinus Pressure

+1

You have sinus pressure and headaches with radiological evidences of a sinus infection.  The pain and pressure you are having are secondary to your infection, and it would be extremely unlikely that the filler underneath your eyes would be a cause.

Jonathan Kulbersh, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Pressure on Forehead

+1

Sometimes you may experience pressure on the forehead. When injected under the eyes the forehead muscle becomes tense.

Jhonny Salomon, MD