Can Extensive Plastic Surgery Cause Fluid Imbalance?

If abdominal plasty, breastlift and lipo was done on a pt who was 30yo and 124lbs, cause fluid imbalance which could lead to heart palpitations, sob and panic attacks? For two years post surgery?

Physiologic changes 2 years after cosmetic surgery

+1

There is no way I can imagine that there could be fluid changes at 2 years from aesthetic surgery.  Certainly ealy on there are fluid retention issues but the body would have totally resolved these in a few days to weeks.  If you really are having these issues you need a proper complete physical exam by an internist or family practice doctor to rule out an underlying health condition like a weak heart.

Physiological Surgical changes DO NOT last for 2 years after Surgery

+1

We commonly perform the combination of Abdominoplasty, Breast Lift (Mastopexy) with or without Liposuction (aka Mommy Make Over) on young healthy women. It is a large operation but  when performed in healthy patients it is NEVER accompanied by palpitations, shortness of breath or panic attacks in the days after surgery much less 2 years later.

I would check and see if you are taking a combination of medications which may bring this about and consult a mental health professional. It sounds like you are suffering from panic attacks.