Is Exilis Effective in Tightening/contouring Upper Arms? (photo)

Im looking to moderatly reduce the size of my upper arms and tighten the skin there. I exersize regularly and am at a good weight, but my thighs and upper arms need some extra help. I see from posts that Exilis is effective on the thighs. How about the arms? (Looking for a good physician to perform this in the NY/NJ/CT area) But ALL replies are welcome! Thanks.

Exilis ...upper arms

Yes, Exilis will help improve the size of your upper arms.  Multiple treatments are recommended and the treatments are usually 7-10 days apart.

Be patient...

Dr. Grant Stevens