How Much Does Exilis Cost for Face, Neck, or Both at the Same Time?

how much does exilis cost for face, neck, or both at the same time? Also, if i have it done, and return to work, will people be able to notice anything drastic? I wasn't sure if my skin would be able to show anything, redness or anything else. I wouldn't want people to be asking...hey what happened to your face?

Exilis Price

+1

Prices vary by provider and region.  Also, when scheduling treatments, it is important to ask how many treatments are included in the package.  For best results, it is recommended patients receive between four and six treatments.  At our practice, the face, neck, and jawline are all treated together in one package, in order for patients to obtain optimal results. 

Fort Myers Dermatologist

Exilis Results and Treatments...

+1

Prices vary from city to city, and provider to provider.  In my office it is $350+ per area, per treatment.  Each treatment typically takes 30+ minutes.  I usually recommend 5 to 6 treatments, 7 to 10 days apart.  This is for optimal results. 

Areas of treatments will be determined by your provider at the time of consultations.

There is slight reddness to the skin immediately post treatment.  The skin redness decreases within the first 30 to 60 minutes. 

Good luck.  Hope this helps.

Dr. Grant Stevens        

Grant Stevens, MD