Best Way to Shrink Large Pores? Laser treatment?

Does anyone know what is the best treatment for large pores? I use Retin-A Micro at night, but even if it cleans the pores, they are still so big. Can anyone recommend a different product or a laser treatment they've done that would work to shrink the pores?

Shrinking pores with RF

+1
I love radiofrequency face treatment to shrink pores and decrease blackheads.  Even just one treatment results in improvement.  I use the EMatrix RF device for this treatment.  It also helps fine lines, mild scars, and lightens some brown spots.

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Intradermal Botox could work

+1

Intradermal Botox (Botox injections in the skin) is a very safe and effective way to reduce the size of pores. In addition the skin gets a nice tightened tone and smooth "matte" appearance and texture to it. Results last 4-6 months and are very satisfying with no down time from the injections. Dr. Kamran Jafri

Kamran Jafri, MD