Best Way to Shrink Large Pores? Laser treatment?

Does anyone know what is the best treatment for large pores? I use Retin-A Micro at night, but even if it cleans the pores, they are still so big. Can anyone recommend a different product or a laser treatment they've done that would work to shrink the pores?

Laser or TCA CROSS

+1
Large pores can be permanently decreased with FULLY ABLATIVE laser- my preferred method is with erbium plus CO2 Fractional. Also, TCA CROSS at 70-90% focally to each pores does wonders. 

I then follow this up with special compounded cream with a mix of Glycolic acid 2-4% and Vitamin A for blackheads. 

Cheers

Dr Davin Lim 
Aesthetic and laser dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia

Brisbane Dermatologist

Shrinking pores with RF

+1
I love radiofrequency face treatment to shrink pores and decrease blackheads.  Even just one treatment results in improvement.  I use the EMatrix RF device for this treatment.  It also helps fine lines, mild scars, and lightens some brown spots.

Karen Stolman, MD
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Intradermal Botox could work

+1

Intradermal Botox (Botox injections in the skin) is a very safe and effective way to reduce the size of pores. In addition the skin gets a nice tightened tone and smooth "matte" appearance and texture to it. Results last 4-6 months and are very satisfying with no down time from the injections. Dr. Kamran Jafri

Kamran Jafri, MD