Is It Possible to Enlarge Eyes with Plastic Surgery?

I have quite small, deep set eyes. Would it be possible to make them appear larger to a significant degree with surgery? I would really love almost freakishly large eyes, but I suspect that is not possible with the limitations of structure, etc. Thanks so much for your time and patience with my question.

Increasing the size of the eye

+1

Freakishly large eyes are not possible but there are a few options you can consider. You have relatively low brows giving you a brooding appearance. A brow lift with upper lid skin removal would give the appearance of a more "open" eye, in my opinion. In some instances, use of Botox in the lower eyelid may also give the appearance of a larger eye.