Is It Possible to Enlarge Eyes with Plastic Surgery?

I have quite small, deep set eyes. Would it be possible to make them appear larger to a significant degree with surgery? I would really love almost freakishly large eyes, but I suspect that is not possible with the limitations of structure, etc. Thanks so much for your time and patience with my question.

Increasing the size of the eye

Freakishly large eyes are not possible but there are a few options you can consider. You have relatively low brows giving you a brooding appearance. A brow lift with upper lid skin removal would give the appearance of a more "open" eye, in my opinion. In some instances, use of Botox in the lower eyelid may also give the appearance of a larger eye.