Will the Use of Melacare Cream Darken my Skin?

i have oily skin.i use to have severe acne few months back nd there are many marks.suggest will melacare turn my skin dark

Melacare should not darken your skin--unless you abuse it

+1

Melacare is a bleaching agent containing hydroquinone, tretinoin, and mometasone (topical steroid). The purpose of using it is to lighten the skin. It would only darken the skin if it caused irritation resulting in post inflammatory hyperpigmentation or if it is used over long periods of time resulting is cutaneous ochronosis--which is permanent. As this contains hydroquinone and steroids I don't recommend using this product as first tine for acne.