How Effective is Trinity Laser Treatment?

I'm 31 and want to get my face looking fresh. I have tried everything from face scrub to Microdermabrasion (the most 3 sessions). Still not too much of an improvement. Is Trinity laser for me?

Laser Surgery

+1

You will get more from trinity if you have a lot of color/brown and red issues with your face, and your base is not too ethnic. Thank you for your question and good luck.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Laser treatment for facial rejuvenation

+1

All skin resurfacing Lasers basically vaporize the top layer of skin and depend on the body to repair the damage.

Your own fat tissues have stem cells that actually can create new tissue and make the skin be more youthful.

Check out the video below for more info and the blog post if you want to read more before taking the plunge.

Ricardo L. Rodriguez, MD

Fractional laser rsurfacing is best option to freshen skin

+1

I have never heard of the Trinity laser--could not find it on the web.

Currently fractional laser resurfacing using new Erbium or CO2 lasers nare the most up to date approved techniques. there are many machines-Starlux, Fraxel, Sciton, cynasure, and Syneron are all reputable companies that make approved productrs.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

There are many techniques to "refresh" the top layers of the face

+1

There are many different techniques and even topical ointments (retiin-A) to "refresh and restore" the top layers of the skin. Deeper problems like acne scarring may take more invasive lasers, such as the fractional C02 lasers. Ask to see pictures of typical results before you choose your treatment to be sure you are addressing the right concern.

W. Tracy Hankins, MD