Effective Treatment for Deep, Curved Nasolabial Folds on 18 Year Old S. Asian Male? (photo)

As the pictures show, the unappealing folds show when I smile. Most annoying is that the folds curve where it meets the nose (I have a downward tipped nose which perhaps pulls it down) and gives the impression of a hook and a lack of definition. To my knowledge, nasolabial folds do not go over time so what is the most effective treatment? Should I consider fillers, rhinoplasty (pull the nose upwards so to get rid of the curve) or a better alternative - an idea of cost of each would help too.

Hello

+1

Without an exam it’s very hard to give you adequate advice. You can do filler, Juverderm to fill in the nasal labial fold.