Effective Treatment for Deep, Curved Nasolabial Folds on 18 Year Old S. Asian Male? (photo)

As the pictures show, the unappealing folds show when I smile. Most annoying is that the folds curve where it meets the nose (I have a downward tipped nose which perhaps pulls it down) and gives the impression of a hook and a lack of definition. To my knowledge, nasolabial folds do not go over time so what is the most effective treatment? Should I consider fillers, rhinoplasty (pull the nose upwards so to get rid of the curve) or a better alternative - an idea of cost of each would help too.

Hello

Without an exam it’s very hard to give you adequate advice. You can do filler, Juverderm to fill in the nasal labial fold.