How Effective is E MATRIX? Is It Worth It or Waste of Money. I Have Read Many Negative Reviews!

For facial hyperpigmentation and wrinkles

EMatrix effectiveness

+2

eMatrix is effective when done for the right things! It is NOT effective for hyperpigmentation as it has no light source in it, and no ability to remove discoloration. Thus, if the treatment is done for this it would be ineffective, absolutely. It is great for fine lines, not deep lines as much. And it's wonderful for acne scarring. With any treatment you need to see an office that has a lot of options and experience with treatments, as well as a physician overseeing everything. Many offices will sell anything to anyone and promise the moon. Visit a good office and you'll receive good treatments and realistic results.

EMatrix Effectiveness

+1

EMatrix is an option to reduce wrinkles, scarring, decrease pore size and improve texture with little to no downtime.  There are other options as well.  I suggest that you be evaluated and discuss appropriate options with your plastic surgeon.

Craig Mezrow, MS, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon