How Effective is E MATRIX? Is It Worth It or Waste of Money. I Have Read Many Negative Reviews!

For facial hyperpigmentation and wrinkles

Chemical peels and Ematrix

We continue to see very good results with the Ematrix for acne scars and contour irregularities of the skin. Hyperpigmentation and fine wrinkles can also be improved with ematrix, but the treatments should be combined with topical skin creams and chemical peels to drive out hyperpigmentation from the skin. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

EMatrix effectiveness

eMatrix is effective when done for the right things! It is NOT effective for hyperpigmentation as it has no light source in it, and no ability to remove discoloration. Thus, if the treatment is done for this it would be ineffective, absolutely. It is great for fine lines, not deep lines as much. And it's wonderful for acne scarring. With any treatment you need to see an office that has a lot of options and experience with treatments, as well as a physician overseeing everything. Many offices will sell anything to anyone and promise the moon. Visit a good office and you'll receive good treatments and realistic results.

EMatrix is for acne scar relief not for hyperpigmentation - Williamsville Buffalo Niagara eMatrix

Again, properly used treatments for appropriate indications results in success and high satisfaction rates from patients.

We use sublative technology with eMatrix for acne scar remodeling, increasing skin tone (elasticity due to collagen deposition) and the treatment of fine wrinkles (a good side effect).

eMatrix is not used to treat hyperpigmentation.

I ecommend Melarase creams or chemical peels when appropriate to treat hyperpigmentation resulting from the scarring and inflammatory process of wound healing. 

We use eMatrix extensively in our acne care program in our Williamsville, NY practice. 

EMatrix Effectiveness

EMatrix is an option to reduce wrinkles, scarring, decrease pore size and improve texture with little to no downtime.  There are other options as well.  I suggest that you be evaluated and discuss appropriate options with your plastic surgeon.

Craig Mezrow, MS, MD, FACS
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon