How Much Does Earlobe Repair Cost?

What kind of prices can I expect for ear lobe repair surgery?

Earlobe repair cost

+3

We charge $400 for an earlobe repair. If the tear is more complicated, such as a very large hole after a gauge, then the cost may be higher.

Earlobe repair

+2

Ear lobe repair can be as inexpensive as $350.  It is $850-1200 in my practice but I use a two flap technique to protect against recurrence.  If you have a simply closure, the scar tissue will stretch and you will need it revised over and over.

Rian A. Maercks M.D.

Rian A. Maercks, MD

Ear lobe Repair costs

+2

Generally, this procedure costs $500-1000 depending on the situation. Like any other procedure, the skill and experience level of the surgeon is important and complications may arise-seek consultation with a well-trained board-certified plastic surgeon. Best wishes.

Ear lobe repair cost in Atlanta

+2

Ear lobe repair is in most cases a straightforward repair that can be performed in the office in less than 20 minutes under local anesthesia.  The cost of the repair depends on your geographic location, the extent of the repair, and the experience and education of the plastic surgeon.  This can range from $350-$500 for one side; typically, the second side is discounted if it is performed at the same time. 

Mike Majmundar, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Earlobe Repair

+2

We charge about $350 to repair one split earlobe.  If the defect is more complex, the repair would cost more.  The procedure is typically done under local anesthesia.  The fee for repair of two split earlobes would be $500-$600.  

Laurence Weider, MD

Ear Lobe Repair Cost in Minneapolis and St Paul

+2
The cost for repair in my office is $250/ear. Repairs for gauge and multiple piercings are slightly more.  The procedure is done under local anesthesia in the clinic so there are no additional fees. #earloberepair

Joseph Campanelli, MD
Minneapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Earlobe repair: $500 for one, $750 for both

+2
Earrings which are too heavy, and accidental tears are the 2 most common reasons a person will need an earlobe repair.  Approximately 6 weeks after surgery, we will re-pierce the earlobe, but a bit away from the original opening.

Tobi B. Richman-Steinhardt, MD
Boca Raton Dermatologic Surgeon

Earlobe repair cost

+2

The cost for cosmetic procedures varies depending on geographic area and expertise of the surgeon. For earlobe repair, cost is also dependent on the scope of the surgery including whether it is unilateral or bilateral. The cost is generally $250 to $1000 per ear with the majority of cases being between $500 - $750.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Earlobe repair prices

+2

Ear lobe repair is one of the most common office procedures and plastic surgery. In our practice, we routinely performed the surgery under local anesthesia. We used a technique that employs a transposition of a small tissue flap completely around the earlobe piercing. This will provide additional support for the earring so that the weight of the earring does not tear through the delicate scar tissue in the lower portion of the ear.

Pat Pazmino, MD

Cost of Earlobe Repair

+2

I charge $300 for one ear and $450 to do both at the same time.  That is for a standard tear or oversized piercing closure.  With multiple tears or multiple piercing closures, or more signicantly damaged earlobe repair, the price will be adjusted.

Louis W. Apostolakis, MD
Austin Facial Plastic Surgeon