Will my Droopy Eyebrow Caused by Botox Go Back to Normal?

I got botox on 1st April this year (2010) for my forehead lines. The Doctor also injected in between and around my eyebrows. Well immediately afterwards I noticed my eyebrows had drooped. They now cover most of my entire eyelid. I cannot apply eye makeup now. I've had botox before and this didn't happen. I think less botox was used then. I mainly want to know will my brows ever go back to normal? It's been nearly 5 months now or has this caused permanent damage?

Botox effect will wear off

You can be sure, that this effect will not be permanent, if it is Botox related. I have not seen a Botox treatment lasting longer than 8 months. 

Mainz Dermatologic Surgeon