How much does Voluma cost?

what is the average price to get voluma for cheeks?

Voluma costs

Each practice will charge a slightly different price for Voluma. You will see ranges from $600 -1,000. We charge $800 for first syringe and $700 for each additional syringe.  Cheek augmentation is an advanced technique for filler injection. Make sure you go to somebody that has a tremendous amount of experience in this area as you're making a big investment.

Voluma costs more but lasts longer!

You can expect to pay about 1.5 to 2 times  as much for Voluma as for the other HA fillers. When you think about it, that is a good deal since it lasts twice as long or more in many patients.  The number of syringes used to restore cheek volume is generally 2 to 4 in my experience. More for the very severely volume depleted patient.  

Susan Van Dyke, MD
Paradise Valley Dermatologic Surgeon

Voluma May Cost More, But It Lasts Longer

Pricing of Voluma can depend on geographical area, the experience of the injector, and can also depend on if it's manufacturer has had any price increases lately--as they do maybe once a year or every other year.  Also its cost is higher than other hyaluronic acid fillers, it's a much larger amount, and typically lasts twice as long as other fillers. When looking for a Voluma injector, look for someone who is board certified and experienced in Voluma injections.  

The Cost of Voluma

Thank you for your question.  The cost of Voluma in the Orlando area ranges from $700 to $900 per syringe on average.  Many practices participate in the Brilliant Distinctions program from Allergan which offers rebates and other promotions for patients.  I charge $800 per syringe and find that most patients will need between 2 to 4 syringes of Voluma for mid-face correction depending on the amount of volume loss present.  I usually administer 2 to 3 syringes on the first visit and will bring the patient back in 2 weeks to evaluate the correction and see if any further product is needed for optimal results.  My patients have loved the results of Voluma.  It is a wonderful product for cheek augmentation as the results are immediate and long lasting. Always choose you provider based on his/her experience not based on the price.  Take care and all of the best with your decision.

View the link below to learn more.

Best Regards,
Dr. John Serrao

Voluma - cost depends on a number of factors

The cost of voluma will depend on:
1) how many syringes you need (can vary from 1 syringe to 6 syringes)
2) the experience of the injector 
3) the location (think NYC versus a small town)

Even more important than the product (eg Voluma versus Restylane Lyft) is the skill of the injector.  Realize that injecting is an art, and it requires a good eye, a substantial knowledge base, an ability to communicate, and a trained hand.  A good injector will be able to evaluate your face, and let you know what procedures will work the best to enhance your natural features.   A good injector will also be able to take you through any complications.

I encourage you to consider paying a premium for an experienced injector, just as you are willing to pay a premium for a really good haircut.

Voluma Cost

The price will vary depending on the area and injector.  Our practice charges $850/syringe.  The amount needed for correction is patient dependent and it is best to consult with a physician for this recommendation.  I understand that patients look around at pricing, but the most important factor is to find a skilled injector to perform the treatment.

Hannah Vargas, MD
Kansas City Facial Plastic Surgeon

How Much Does Voluma Cost?

The cost of Voluma is double any other HA filler but the FDA duration is 2 years!  The cost varies based on where in the country you are in and who is the injector.  We love to use micro-cannulas for most Voluma injections because it leaves no bruising.  It technically takes more time but the result is so beautiful.  In our practice, we don't charge any extra for using micro-cannulas.  We also give discounts for more than one syringe of Voluma.

Dr. Liu

Grace Liu, MD
Newport Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

How much does Voluma cost

Thank you for your question. Voluma prices vary based on geographical location and the experience of the injector. As Voluma is one of the newer HA fillers (hyaluronic acid), be sure to do your research on your injector.  A more viscous gel than Juvederm, Voluma is currently indicated to help restore volume in a patient's mid-face and lift the surrounding tissues, adding two nice effects WITHOUT making ones face look wide or "chubby."  As the gel is thick, reports have effects lasting for over two years for patients.  Prices in Atlanta vary, from approximately 850 to 1200/syringe with discounts off either the first or second syringes based on the plastic surgery or dermatology office.  As always find a physician with whom you communicate well, and can voice your desired expectations to have the best result.

Voluma Price

Pricing for Voluma can vary usually anywhere from $800-$1,000 per syringe. Normally, at least 2 syringes will be needed and that should still give you a noticeable, yet natural result. The number of syringes needed will vary from person to person and your injector can determine the amount that is right for you and if you are a good candidate for Voluma. The price is not necessarily indicative of an injector's experience, so make sure you find someone that has experience with the product.

Voluma cost

As people age, the cheek area loses volume, making the cheeks flatten out and the skin droop and sag. Voluma is a hyaluronic acid filler that is approved to temporarily correct age-related volume loss in the cheek area. It instantly provides smooth, natural-looking results that last up to two years with optimal correction. Most of my patients have been very happy with their results using Voluma, even given the higher cost for this filler.  The average cost for Voluma will range from about $700 -$1000 per syringe.