Who is the Best Doctor in Atlanta, GA for a Brazilian Butt Lift?

Who is the best doctor in Atlanta,GA for a Brazilian Butt Lift? I don't want to fly to FL for this. I need help in selecting the best (hands-down) surgeon.

Atlanta Doctor for Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

It's always good to see a couple of surgeons to get a feel for the best treatment course for you.  Try Dr. Stanley Okoro (offices in Austell and Atlanta, Georgia).  He is an excellent plastic surgeon and has a great bedside manner.  Good luck!

Washington Plastic Surgeon

Who is the Best Brazilian Butt Lift Surgeon???

+1

There really is no "best Hands-down" surgeon. The best surgeon for you is the one who provides results that you like the best and the surgeon that you like the best. Results do vary from surgeon to surgeon as well as from patient to patient. My technique is consistent from one patient to the next. I can vary where the fat is placed according to where the patient wants the fat placed. But, the biggest variable as far as results, is the fact that all patients are different. The shapes they start with are all different, the amount of fat available to transfer is different, and most importantly, their ability to follow their surgeons instructions varies tremendously. Some have different home or work situations that limit their ability to follow recommendations and unfortunately some patients cut corners.
My best recommendation for you is to find a surgeon with whom YOU are comfortable by meeting with him/her and checking out their photos of patients they have performed this procedure on, and follow ALL of the recommendations that they give you to get the best results possible. Good Luck!

Daniel P. Markmann, MD

Best Plastic Surgeon in Atlanta for Brazilian Butt lift

+1

The best Plastic Surgeon is one who is qualified to meet your needs. This person should take the time to listen to your needs and give you an honest opinion. How do you know their qualifications? Doing some research prior to the appointment is the best way. As always, make sure you are seeing a board certified Plastic Surgeon. The question should be board certified in what specialty?

I am honored to be recommended by my colleague, Dr Banks. We are always happy to deliver excellent care to those who put their trust in us. Good luck

Stanley Okoro, MD