Who is the Best Doctor in Atlanta, GA for a Brazilian Butt Lift?

Who is the best doctor in Atlanta,GA for a Brazilian Butt Lift? I don't want to fly to FL for this. I need help in selecting the best (hands-down) surgeon.

Questions to Ask

Brazilian butt lift is so popular because it enables your plastic surgeon to transform your entire shape. Liposuction is performed over several areas depending on the individual patient needs, but typically of the flanks, abdomen and back.

It is important to have several consultations with board certified plastic surgeons. Also make sure that your surgery is being performed in an accredited surgery center or hospital.

It is important to ask the right questions during your consultation:

• 1.Is your surgeon a board certified plastic surgeon?
    • a.Be sure he or she is a plastic surgeon, there are a lot surgeons that are cosmetic surgeons or board certified in other fields other than plastic surgery. They do not do the same training as a plastic surgeon.
    • b.You can check the American Board of Plastic Surgery website for a list of plastic surgeons in your area.
  • 2.Does your surgeon commonly perform this procedure?
    • a.Ask to see before and after pictures or look online for reviews on the procedure.
  • 3.Where is the surgery performed
    • a.Is the procedure performed in an accredited surgery center or hospital?
  • 4.Who performs the anesthesia for the procedure?
    • a.Is an anesthesiologist performing the anesthesia?

Atlanta Doctor for Brazilian Butt Lift

It's always good to see a couple of surgeons to get a feel for the best treatment course for you.  Try Dr. Stanley Okoro (offices in Austell and Atlanta, Georgia).  He is an excellent plastic surgeon and has a great bedside manner.  Good luck!

Nia Banks, MD, PhD
Washington Plastic Surgeon

Who is the Best Brazilian Butt Lift Surgeon???

There really is no "best Hands-down" surgeon. The best surgeon for you is the one who provides results that you like the best and the surgeon that you like the best. Results do vary from surgeon to surgeon as well as from patient to patient. My technique is consistent from one patient to the next. I can vary where the fat is placed according to where the patient wants the fat placed. But, the biggest variable as far as results, is the fact that all patients are different. The shapes they start with are all different, the amount of fat available to transfer is different, and most importantly, their ability to follow their surgeons instructions varies tremendously. Some have different home or work situations that limit their ability to follow recommendations and unfortunately some patients cut corners.
My best recommendation for you is to find a surgeon with whom YOU are comfortable by meeting with him/her and checking out their photos of patients they have performed this procedure on, and follow ALL of the recommendations that they give you to get the best results possible. Good Luck!

Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS

Best Plastic Surgeon in Atlanta for Brazilian Butt lift

The best Plastic Surgeon is one who is qualified to meet your needs. This person should take the time to listen to your needs and give you an honest opinion. How do you know their qualifications? Doing some research prior to the appointment is the best way. As always, make sure you are seeing a board certified Plastic Surgeon. The question should be board certified in what specialty?

I am honored to be recommended by my colleague, Dr Banks. We are always happy to deliver excellent care to those who put their trust in us. Good luck

Stanley Okoro, MD

Finding The Best Brazilian Butt Lift Surgeon

Dr. Markmann is right in that there really isno such thing as a "best hands-down" doctor since best is a matter of opinion. However - when you are seeking any kind of medical treatment, you deserve to have the very best care possible and getting that requires some due diligence on your part.

The first step is to identify a physician's credentials. Is the physician Board Certified? In what? Is it in the speciality that you are wanting to be treated for? And WHO is the organization deeming the Board Certification. The surgeon you pick should be board certified in a specialty recognized by the ABMS (American Board of Medical Specialties). Learn more about checking a plastic surgeon's credentials in my blog post via the web reference.

When conidering plastic surgery, also learn as much as possible about the procedure you're interested in having. It can be difficult to know what questions to ask a surgeon you're considering if you're unfamiliar with the special techniuqes involved with that particular procedure. For the Brazilian Butt Lift, correct extraction and processing of the fat are essential to preserve some of the good fat (stem cells) and you must be able to follow a strict post-operative protocol to ensure that the fat grafts take. Make sure the Board Certified plastic surgeon you're interested in has extensive experience with the procedure, can show you before and after photos of previous patients, and understands exactly what you're wanting the end result to be. The Brazilian Butt Lift is not only an enhancement of the buttocks, but also a total resculpting of the hips, flanks, and waist. See me talk about the techniques used in the Brazilian Butt Lift in the video.

Finally, during your initial conslutation with the plastic surgeon, learn as much as possible about the special techniques the surgeon will use during your brazilian butt lift procedure and don't be afraid to ask lots of questions. This is your body you're talking about! Make sure you're comfortable with the surgeon and the staff. Best wishes!!

Ricardo L. Rodriguez, MD