I Did Laser Resurfacing on my Face 3 Years Ago and my Face is Now a Big White Scar? (photo)

I did the laser 2 years ago and the laser was way to aggressive for my skin I now have a very visible line between my face and neck. Im not able to have my hair up anymore because I feel so uncomfortable if people look at me from the side. Is there anything I can do to help my skin. When the summer is here as soon as I go outside you can clearly see the spots that was missed during the laser resurfacing and the line between face and neck.

Laser resurfacing

Unfortunately, whoever did your Co2 laser went to deep killing all the pigment cells in your skin, therefore, leaving you with white smooth skin.

Gainesville Plastic Surgeon