I Did Botox 2 Days Ago the Same Wrinkles Are There, When Will I See Results?

Botox 2 days ago, time to effect?

+1

Botox usually takes about four days to start working.  It has usually taken good effect by day 10-14.  Please be patient.  If you do not see results after this, then call your injector.

Web reference: http://www.jjrothmd.com/face-and-skin/botox

Botox takes time to relax wrinkles

+1

It usually takes about 3 days to start to notice the effects of Botox and up to 12 days to see the full effect, so please be patient.  If the winkles are still there at rest, you may also require filler.

Toronto Dermatologist

Botox Results?

+1

It is too early to see the effects of the Botox treatment. The majority of the effect of Botox will take 3 to 7 days to see. It may last for 3 to 5 months.

Keep in mind, that “wrinkles” that are present at rest will not be affected after the treatment with Botox.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_botoxinjection.htm

No Change 2 Days after Botox Injections

+1

It usually takes 3-4 days to see the effects of the injection of Botox or the other products that relax the muscles.  However the full effect may not be seen for 7-10 days.

Botox and results

+1

Botox treatment usually takes about 5-7 days to take full effect. Be patient since youa reonly two days out.

+1

All the neurotoxins ( Botox, Dysport and Xeomin) take 3-5 days for full effects to become visible.  Effects are also dose dependent and related to the knowledge and experience of the injector.

Web reference: http://www.thepalmercodeinstitute.com

You will not see the effects of Botox treatment for at least 3-5 days

+1

Give your Botox protein some time to inhibit your muscle from contracting.  The soonest you will see results is 3-5 days with maximum results being 10-14 days after injection.  If you still don't see the results you are looking for after 14 days contact your physician to get a touch up.

Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Botox can take 10-14 days for full effects

+1

I know that many people think Botox works instantly; however, it can take up to 10-14 days for full effects to take place. The muscles can take time to relax fully and absorb the neurotoxin. Having additional Botox put in before at least 10 days have passed can result in problems because muscles will continue to absorb the Botox during this time, and it can result in overinjection. Wait at least 10 days and then see your injector if you're still not satisfied with the wrinkles relaxing. Don't get anything else done until then.

Botox may take up to two weeks or even more to see the muscles relax

+1

In order to see improvement after Botox, the muscles need to stop contracting so that the overlying skin does not crease. Even wthen the muscles do relax, which can easily take two weeks after the Botox it is not unusual for the skin to take time to relax the crease. If the crease is very noticable and the muscles are not moving, then a fine superficial filler can be injected if you can't afford to wait weeks to months for the      line(s) to look better.

Web reference: http://www.thenyac.com/botox/index.html

Great question about how long it takes Botox or Dysport to make wrinkles go away.

+1

There could be three reasons you still see the same wrinkles present two days after your first Botox injection. First, Botox does take several days to achieve maximal muscle-weakening effect, as the other answers state. But more importantly, many patients have unrealistic expectations about what Botox can do right away, or at all. It's very important to understand that Botox only weakens muscles under the skin. It does not have any immediate direct smoothing effect on the top of the skin. This means that if your lines are very deep, from many years of making the same expressions, at first the Botox or Dysport may only stop you from making the expression, and folding the skin there, as deeply. You can imagine that it would take a long time, weeks to months, to maybe even years, for deep creases to smooth on their own after the muscles don't fold the skin anymore. This is why it's important to make a bit of a commitment to trying these treatments repeatedy (every three months or so) for at least a few cycles, so you can eventually see the cumulative effect of the long term relaxation. Bear in mind that the popular online myth about anything ending up worse off if you start and then one day stop is just that, a total myth.

Finally, a third reason your wrinkles are still there, is that sometimes doctors try to use Botox to do more than it can really do. If you have a lot of excess skin and deep folds, not just lines, it may be that you do need surgery to lift or tighten the area, and that Botox weakening the muscles under there just can't do enough to make a difference. This is why it's so important to go to a legitimate, honest, trained physician who can properly identify this situation, so you don't waste months and money when Botox or Dysport can't really do the full trick, and they can guide you in a more useful direction.

Web reference: http://www.ArtofDermatology.com