I Did Botox 2 Days Ago the Same Wrinkles Are There, When Will I See Results?

Hello! Thank you for your question! Typically, one will begin to see effects within 2-3 days. Usually, full effects are seen within a week. If after that time noe effect is seen, consideration for touch-up is reasonable. As a neuromodulator that inhibits reuptake of acetylcholine and the nerve junction, BoTox will continue to work until it wears off at the site. There is no limit to how long one can receive it, but it generally lasts for about 3-4 months on average. Best wishes! Hope that this helps!

Botox 2 days ago, time to effect?

Botox usually takes about four days to start working.  It has usually taken good effect by day 10-14.  Please be patient.  If you do not see results after this, then call your injector.

Jeffrey Roth, MD

Botox takes time to relax wrinkles

It usually takes about 3 days to start to notice the effects of Botox and up to 12 days to see the full effect, so please be patient.  If the winkles are still there at rest, you may also require filler.

Martie Gidon, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist

Botox Results?

It is too early to see the effects of the Botox treatment. The majority of the effect of Botox will take 3 to 7 days to see. It may last for 3 to 5 months.

Keep in mind, that “wrinkles” that are present at rest will not be affected after the treatment with Botox.

No Change 2 Days after Botox Injections

It usually takes 3-4 days to see the effects of the injection of Botox or the other products that relax the muscles.  However the full effect may not be seen for 7-10 days.

Botox and results

Botox treatment usually takes about 5-7 days to take full effect. Be patient since youa reonly two days out.

All the neurotoxins ( Botox, Dysport and Xeomin) take 3-5 days for full effects to become visible.  Effects are also dose dependent and related to the knowledge and experience of the injector.

You will not see the effects of Botox treatment for at least 3-5 days

Give your Botox protein some time to inhibit your muscle from contracting.  The soonest you will see results is 3-5 days with maximum results being 10-14 days after injection.  If you still don't see the results you are looking for after 14 days contact your physician to get a touch up.

Perry J. Johnson, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Botox can take 10-14 days for full effects

I know that many people think Botox works instantly; however, it can take up to 10-14 days for full effects to take place. The muscles can take time to relax fully and absorb the neurotoxin. Having additional Botox put in before at least 10 days have passed can result in problems because muscles will continue to absorb the Botox during this time, and it can result in overinjection. Wait at least 10 days and then see your injector if you're still not satisfied with the wrinkles relaxing. Don't get anything else done until then.

Botox may take up to two weeks or even more to see the muscles relax

In order to see improvement after Botox, the muscles need to stop contracting so that the overlying skin does not crease. Even wthen the muscles do relax, which can easily take two weeks after the Botox it is not unusual for the skin to take time to relax the crease. If the crease is very noticable and the muscles are not moving, then a fine superficial filler can be injected if you can't afford to wait weeks to months for the      line(s) to look better.

Ronald Shelton, MD
Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon