"Blind" Spot After Using Latisse

I have very recently developed a "blind" spot right in the middle of my right eye. I have been using Latisse on and off for 2 months now. This recent (within the week) "blind" spot in the middle of my eye...right exactly on the letter I am trying to read.

I’ve never heard of anyone getting a blind spot after using Latisse

+1

I’ve never heard of anyone getting a blind spot after using Latisse. You should have an eye exam.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Latisse is NOT associated with Blindness

+1

You need to see an Ophthalmologist immediately. Latisse is NOT associated with blindness.

You are describing a finding seen with Macular Degeneration or even a Retinal Detachment. Rather than speculate on what may be wrong with your eye, it is best to leave that to a professional. Get examined immediately.