"Blind" Spot After Using Latisse

I have very recently developed a "blind" spot right in the middle of my right eye. I have been using Latisse on and off for 2 months now. This recent (within the week) "blind" spot in the middle of my eye...right exactly on the letter I am trying to read.

I’ve never heard of anyone getting a blind spot after using Latisse

I’ve never heard of anyone getting a blind spot after using Latisse. You should have an eye exam.

Latisse is NOT associated with Blindness

You need to see an Ophthalmologist immediately. Latisse is NOT associated with blindness.

You are describing a finding seen with Macular Degeneration or even a Retinal Detachment. Rather than speculate on what may be wrong with your eye, it is best to leave that to a professional. Get examined immediately.