Lower blepharoplasty with fat grafting. Is this a good price?
Doctor Answers (2)
Lower Blepharoplasty with Fat Grafting
Price While Important Should Never Be the Most Important Part Of Your Cosmetic Surgery Decision
- Is this doctor an eyelid expert? Or a breast expert who occasionally does eyelids? While many plastic surgeons perform eyelid surgery very well, there are a subset of surgeons whose specialty is eyelids and the surrounding area. ( ASOPRS) We get called upon by other doctors when they have difficulty around the delicate eyelid and orbital area?
- Does he perform the procedure in a certified operating room with a board certified anesthesiologist? Your safety, comfort and sterility should be of optimum importance.
- Does he use a scalpel blade or a laser to perform the procedure?
- Is he making a skin incision on the eyelids or sculpting the skin and fat with a laser?
- Any stitches?
- What is the fat transfer process? Does he spin the fat? Does he have a system to improve the viability of the fat?
- Is he available to you 24 hours/ day if you have questions?
You asked an earlier question about improving the eyelids with a different method. ( but showed a different patient's photos) Are you convinced that you have picked the right procedure now?
I am happy to give you a second opinion, regardless if you choose me or not. Please speak with Laney to set up an appointment. 5862547692