Lower blepharoplasty with fat grafting. Is this a good price?
Doctor Answers 2
Lower Blepharoplasty with Fat Grafting
Have a question? Ask a doctor
Price While Important Should Never Be the Most Important Part Of Your Cosmetic Surgery Decision
- Is this doctor an eyelid expert? Or a breast expert who occasionally does eyelids? While many plastic surgeons perform eyelid surgery very well, there are a subset of surgeons whose specialty is eyelids and the surrounding area. ( ASOPRS) We get called upon by other doctors when they have difficulty around the delicate eyelid and orbital area?
- Does he perform the procedure in a certified operating room with a board certified anesthesiologist? Your safety, comfort and sterility should be of optimum importance.
- Does he use a scalpel blade or a laser to perform the procedure?
- Is he making a skin incision on the eyelids or sculpting the skin and fat with a laser?
- Any stitches?
- What is the fat transfer process? Does he spin the fat? Does he have a system to improve the viability of the fat?
- Is he available to you 24 hours/ day if you have questions?
You asked an earlier question about improving the eyelids with a different method. ( but showed a different patient's photos) Are you convinced that you have picked the right procedure now?
I am happy to give you a second opinion, regardless if you choose me or not. Please speak with Laney to set up an appointment. 5862547692
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.