Depressed Scar on Face-- Caused by Laser Treatment of Mole

I have a depressed scar on my face due to unexpected result from a laser treatment of mole. It looks like the pic below  but this is not me. I want to know what is the best possible treatment for such scar? Any suggestion or recommendations of really-experienced expert in this area are highly appreciated.

Mole removal scars can be improved with new treatments including laser

+1

Percutaneous scar release followed by pulsed dye laser may improve the scar.  At a later point, I would recommend fractional laser resurfacing. 

Facial Scar

+1

While it would be best to properly evaluate the scar you describe, a couple options exist.  The location of the scar is important to know as that can dictate what can be done and what skin laxity exists.  Please consult with a board certified specialist in the face who can best assist you.

Kimberly Lee, MD