Ask a doctor

Will a Second Degree Burn to the Face Every Get Back to Its Regular Skin Tone?

Doctor Answers (1)

Melarase for discoloration on the face from a burn


Melarase creams can be used to treat discoloration on the face from burns. Treatment of PIH can take months to improve.

Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Web reference:

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 43 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.