Deep Phenol Peel - When Will I See Results?

I had a deep phenol peel 6wks ago done on my face shouldn't I see a decrease in my wrinkles by now?

Phenol peel results should be evident but there will be continued improvement

Yes, by six weeks you should be seeing gthe results of the procedure.  I definitely agree that you should return to your physician to review the pre and post treatment results.  But no resurfacing procedure can take care of ALL wrinkles as some of them are caused by the underlying facial muscles (hence the popularity of Botox which successfully treats these "dynamic" wrinkles).  But no matter what don't despair.  I think you will continue to see improvement for at least the first 6 months following the procedure.

Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon