Decrease of Hearing After Facelift? It's Been Almost 2 Months and my Ears Feel Blocked.

It's bee almost 2 months and my ears still feel like they are blocked up with something. My hears seems to be muffled. I have flush my ears multiple times with ear flushes without result. Doctor says this is normal.

Decreased Hearing 2 Months after Facelift

Decreased hearing 2 months after your facelift is probably secondary to wax, residual cotton placed in the ears during the operation, or blood which got into the ear canal during the surgery. An ENT specialist can examine you, remove anything in the ear, and test your hearing if necessary.