Cystic Acne Only on the Sides of the Nose?

Currently I have Cystic Acne. I got large acne only on the sides of my nose. Not a single acne on other places (not on cheek, not on forehead, not on chin). 2 or 3 acne only on the same small area over and over again, Why? Is there anything wrong with that skin area? how can I treat that with safe remedy? I was told not to use Salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide as currently I'm planning for a baby... What are the possible renmedies for me? Thank you so much. Jane

Acne cyst recurrence

+2

Acne cysts can be recurrent.  If you are planning a pregnancy some options are not available to you, however there are lots of things you can do.  You need the advice of a great board certified dermatologist.  I would consider injecting the cysts, using topical antibiotics, oral antibiotics, and if there is no response over a long period of time, I will on occasion send someone to a plastic surgeon for an excision of a solitary cysts. 

Paramus Dermatologist